Our two-storey certified laboratory, located in the heart of Budapest, encompasses the latest technology to create all of Libi & Daughters' products and prepare your monthly tailored skincare plan.
Equipped with the most advanced technology, our sterile lab was carefully designed to meet rigorous European and UK quality standards.
Our main point of pride is our team of experts with unique hands-on experience. Our chemists artfully blend ancient family recipes with modern science to create unbeatably potent potions.
Only 10% of the ingredients in a cosmetic product need to be natural in order to call it ‘biological’. What about the remaining 90%? As specialists, we recommend cosmetics based on individual recipes blended by a pharmacist on demand. This is how they were made a hundred years ago and are still made today. And that’s exactly what we do in our labs here at Libi & Daughters.